Sunday, September 14, 2014

Turkish airport Blog #4 Tahereh Dinpajooh

istanbul-new-airport__r008_s.jpgistanbul-new-airport__r001_s.jpg

.
One of the airport that has influenced me greatly is the Turkish airport in Istanbul, which is on the way to my home country and the last stop before there.  The Turkish airport has very unique architecture and structural designs. The Turkish airport has a high ceiling with nice lighting systems. The floor design has intricate patterns made of ceramic with colors in the center. The airport has two floors, the first floor carries varieties of stores which makes a great place to shop, and the second floor has food courts that have Turkish food and many Turkish style fast food restaurants. This place is very special to me because of the way it is designed and the combination of different nationalities around the world. It is a good stopping place before I go home to my family and it makes me excited to see them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment