Monday, September 15, 2014

The best home in the world by Camila Figueiredo



View from the street.
The first house that I want to talk about is my home in Brazil. I used to live in Campinas, one city with more than 1 million of people. It is huge in my opinion, but not as Sao Paulo, the capital of the state which is 50 minutes from my city.
Front of the house.
My house is very small, with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 TV room, 1 dining room and 1 kitchen. The house has a backyard where my dogs living and one front yard. The house is surrounded by high walls up to 8 feet. I just hate the high walls because it makes a segregation on the city, but unfortunately this practice is common in Brazil because we don’t feel safe without them. Although the security lack, I liked to live in this district because it is a calm place very well equipped with supermarkets, bakery, restaurants, schools and banks.
 I believed the house was built in 1960s, when the district didn’t has so many houses or asphalt on the streets. The district of the house is called “Parque Industrial” and it is 20 minutes from downtown. I lived there with my parents and one older sister and we have two little dogs.

This house means love, respect and family to me.


1 comment: