Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Seth Gebhart- Norman House


This is the house that my wife RaeAnn and I live in right now in Norman. It is a typical suburbia, family home. I have lived in this house 3 years now, as it is also 3 years old. I love that the house has a large living area with a cast stone fire place inside. It is extremely inviting. In addition, the office room is one of my favorite places to work and to read. I have a desk set up, with a lounge chair, and a bookshelf. It makes for the perfect quiet spot to relax and learn. I love all of the windows in the house and the natural light inside that they are able to provide. I always love opening them up every morning to let light in. The house as well has a nice sized backyard and front yard with a covered patio on both the front and back of the house. It makes for a lot of work to keep up with but for me it is the perfect amount, not too much and enough to make it something special. The patios makes for a more inviting entrance in the front, and makes for a great place to relax in the back yard. The overhangs protect us from the rain or direct sunlight so we can enjoy the backyard if it is raining or hot outside.This house brings good memories to mind, as I lived here for 2 years with my roommates and we had a lot of fun here and now living with my wife here makes it even better. It will always have a special place in my memories as a house that holds much significant events for me. 

1 comment: