Saturday, August 23, 2014

--- 1 ----FallingWater House - Frank Lloyd Wright (by Luan Vinicius)

The FallingWater House is a project from my favorite architect, Mr. Frank Lloyd Wright. Since I had seen a picture of this house on my first semester studying architecture it has been being my favorite architectural project ever and I had many dreams with it. The first time when I see the FallingWater House was a dream and I almost cried because it is absolutely stunning not only the beauty, but also the execution of the project encrusted in the mountain, above a falling water and located in the middle of a forest. The views outside and inside the house are amazing and it makes you feel part from the place, one more element of this amazing project. My mind was out of control because I was realizing a dream being in one of the most famous architectural projects of the world and principally, visiting and feeling how my favorite project works out of the books and confirm that all the pictures that I saw were not enough to capture the really intense an enigmatic beauty is the FallingWater House.

1 comment: