Sunday, August 24, 2014

1 - A place to call home - Barbara Franco



  I live on campus, in a place called Traditions Square. It is a complex composed by 3 stories apartments where 2 or more people share common spaces, such as the living room, kitchen, restroom and laundry, and each person has their own bedroom. In my case, I share the apartment with three girls. This apartment is special to me because it represents a new moment in my life, with more independence and responsibilities. The best part is that I share the space with people from different countries, with a different culture, resulting in a very interesting experience. It is possible to notice how one space can gather so many different characteristics and how it became a comfortable house for all of us, even though we are miles away from our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment