Sunday, August 31, 2014

--- 2 --- Blas House (Alberto Campo Baeza) - Luan Vinicius

Blas House is a project from the spanish architect Alberto Campo Baeza. The first time when I saw this project was in my university in Brazil during my first semester. I had never seen or known about Baeza`s projects. Blas House was the beginning to explore and discovered another amazing projects by this spectacular architect . What I love on this project is how it integrates with the site around and the amazing management on the use of simple lines and cold materials. The house doesn't look like it was built there, but that it was always in that place, like "it borned there". It is amazing how Blas House and the area complete each other without aggressivity. I love projects like Blas House which the architects try to figure out how to design projects that stabilize connections and intrinsic relations between the place where it is located.



1 comment: